REPOSSESSION & REMARKETING MANAGER - CAMPBELL OFFICE
Responsible for managing recovery and resale of assets maximizing Pentech’s recovery while minimize holding period. Establishes proper equipment values and efficient follow up procedures with third party remarketing firms providing for quick turn around for recovery and sale of assets. Utilizes expertise in repossession of equipment, establishing estimated resale value, remarketing of assets, leasing and sound business practices to ensure that prudent judgment is exercised at all times. Contributes to Pentech’s success through effectively working with internal staff, third party recovery and remarketing firms, law firms and various internet search tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and track recovery firm repossession efforts decreasing repossession time from assignment to recovery while minimizing expenses.
- Establish estimated net sale proceeds for recovered equipment based on equipment type, condition of equipment and market value.
- Develop contacts and information sources through remarketers, appraisers and vendors.
- Manage remarketing firm efforts to sell recovered assets for an amount that maximizes net sale proceeds, decrease turn around time and that the equipment is sold in a commercially reasonable manner.
- Develop internal database of values for various equipment types.
- Provide testimony as needed for Pentech’s deficiency balance law suits.
- Assist time to time in establishing equipment value prior to approval and funding of new transactions.
- Provide assistance in preparing month end reports.v
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of senior level lease or loan repossession and remarketing experience for various equipment types.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to research and recognize problems.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience and knowledge of repossession and remarketing processes.
- Ability to work in a team environment, presenting a professional image at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and decisive decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated direct accountability, broad understanding and practical application of multi-state repossession and collection laws and practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with daily business operations.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from management.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to: